Hi all,

I am considering using ArchivesSpace to catalog some framed portraits,
including of unidentified individuals, that we have physical custody of.
Does anyone have a good example of either their own work or instances seen
in the wild of framed portraits being cataloged through Aspace?

<https://anderson.edu/>

NIC DON STANTON-ROARK

Archivist

Nicholson Library

o: 765.641.4285

He/Him

disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system.