---

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 6:22 PM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
<pelzflor...@pelzflorian.de> wrote:
> A colleague of a friend of mine had problems getting some electronics
> without CE marking through customs. Let me ask just to be on the safe
> side: I presume the EOMA68-A20 and casings will have CE markings as
> appropriate?

 no that may not be presumed.  i will do my best with the available
budget and will keep people informed.  the quantities that were
pledged for in this round have been barely sufficient to cover their
production and manufacturing costs: i am adapting accordingly and have
begun to outline the strategy in the past couple of updates.

l.