---

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Ryan <rrr...@tds.net> wrote:
> I actually did not have the funds at the time to order, if I order now,
> would that help, or would that fall into another round?

 it'd go into another round, ryan.  *that's* the round where the
profits that are available could be targetted at doing things like CE
markings, because in the *second* round there would not be USD $12,000
of production NREs.

 if you've followed the updates you'll know that there's been about
$4,000 of pre-production prototype attempts already, and around $10k
(including plane flights) of costs.  none of that would be needed in a
second round.

l.