I actually did not have the funds at the time to order, if I order now, would that help, or would that fall into another round?

On 12/01/2016 12:32 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
---

  no that may not be presumed.  i will do my best with the available
budget and will keep people informed.  the quantities that were
pledged for in this round have been barely sufficient to cover their
production and manufacturing costs: i am adapting accordingly and have
begun to outline the strategy in the past couple of updates.

l.