Hi Henrik,

Thank you for letting me know the hidden trick. It seems to work. I
have another related question regarding the CbsModel function.

You've mentioned in addressing another post that for non-affy
platforms, once one has setup a platform-independent data set (*.asb
files) as in "Vignette: Creating binary data files containing copy
number estimates", e.g.

ds <- AromaUnitTotalCnBinarySet$byName(dataSet, tags=tags,
chipType="*");

One can then pass this to CbsModel just as one passes an
CnChipEffectSet 'ces' in other vignettes for affymetrix genotyping
platforms. However, it seems to me that what are stored in the
CnChipEffectSet are raw CN estimates, whereas the
"AromaUnitTotalCnBinaryFile" objects contain log2 CN ratios.

If these are correct, my question is that how CbsModel can tell
whether the input data are in log2-scale or not, or whether the input
data are ratios or not? Thank you very much for your help on this.

Best,
Kai