Hi all,

I am using the Affymetrix "MOUSEDIVm520650" chip. During the the
normalization step for fragment length, the aroma software complains
that no probes for enzyme 1 only exist (the same for enzyme 2). I
found
this discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/browse_thread/thread/880d164e7af6a849/3277e2d8870be696?lnk=gst&q=Mouse+diversity#3277e2d8870be696

In the NetAffx annotation files, all probes have fragment length for
both enzymes, although they are sometimes quite large. The affymetrix
protocol says that the PCR works well for fragments between 200 and
1100bps. The annotation files for the Genome Wide SNP 6.0 arrays
annotate fragments up to 2000bps.

To use the aroma software, I want to modify the ufl file and set all
fragment length entries < 45 or > 2000 to NA. Unfortunately, I have
no
plan how to do this. Can someone point me to appropriate
documentation?

Best,
Hans-Ulrich