Hi Henrik,

thank you very much for your help! I tried your code and it seemed
that I got reasonable results. I will compare the results to the
results from the Affymetrix software later, but it looks well at a
first glance.

I have two other questions/remarks:
1) The data.frames returned by getRegions() on the segmented copy
numbers contains links to the human genome and not to the mouse
genome.
2) The ChromosomeExplorer() method does not work and it looks as if
the methods tries to generate plots for the human genome.

Both issues are not serious and I could fix 1) quickly using the gsub
command. However, can I pass the mouse genome as parameter or are
these functions implemented for the human genome only?

Best wishes,
Hans-Ulrich