Hello:
I used FIRMA to detect AS events. I have noticed that in some cases,
one exon were represented by multiple psrs, and only one of them was
detected as AS event. in this case, I would suspect that this
particular AS event is not real. However, in terms of coding, is there
any easy way to map psrs to exon and detect AS based on exon instead
of psrs? The problem arises when affy has multiple psrs mapped to a
region where several transcripts have one or multiple exons in that
region.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Sabrina