Dear,

Let me describe from beginning, I was facing the problem of  wrong cell
indeces using 'getCellIndices' command (with an older version of
aroma.affymetrix) but i was able to retrieve the indeces. After some search,
i found that new version of aroma.affymetrix 2.1.0 perhaps 2.0.6 has
resolved this problem. So i have updated the aroma.affymetrix version.
Now i can' not even retrieve the index of Units using "indexof" commnand the
error message is :

no applicable method for 'indexOf' applied to an object of class "character"

Probably that correspond to the CDF file:
I am using 3 CDFs:
 For 1) Gene  2) Transcript  3) exons

I tried "indexof" command with gene CDF and its working because (probably)
Units are in numeric format,  However, failed with concern of transcript and
Exon CDFs probably 'alpha numeric' format of Units.

any possible suggestion?

regards,
Ravi