Dear Henrik,

Thank you very much for your time and for your answers, they have been
extremely useful.

We are looking at different possibilities for the comparison between
NGS and the exon array, also at the gene and exon-levels as you
propose, so we would like to have as many options as possible.

Regarding the cross-hybridazation and the GC content, I know there are
models for differential splicing that work on probe intensities rather
than on exon intensities - the ANOSVA model, for example - so maybe I
can find something useful there.

Once again, thanks a lot.

Best regards,
María