Jahanzeb,

you are missing a whole part of life if you don't catch up with ARR's Tamil
compositions :)
Please do urself a favor by listening to ALL of them.
but for a start - you can begin with these movies.

1) Duet
2) Rythm
3) BOYS
4) Kannathil Muthamittaal
5) Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
6) May Madham

For some really rustic-Tamilnadu music you should listen to these.
1) Sangamam
2) Karuthamma
3) Then Kilaku cheemayile
4) Taj Mahal

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"