From: Pradeepan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 14 August, 2008 1:12:32 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR's best non-Hindi albums?

Jahanzeb,
you are missing a whole part of life if you don't catch up with ARR's Tamil
compositions :)
Please do urself a favor by listening to ALL of them.
but for a start - you can begin with these movies.
1) Duet
2) Rythm
3) BOYS
4) Kannathil Muthamittaal
5) Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
6) May Madham
For some really rustic-Tamilnadu music you should listen to these.
1) Sangamam
2) Karuthamma
3) Then Kilaku cheemayile
4) Taj Mahal