Could this be of better family with classics?  Difficult to set the combo
in ranking. Each album has hitz... placed sakrakati in 4th family....

1. Thiruda Thiruda / Alai Payuthey / Kandukondain Kandukondain /
Roja / Kannathil Muthamittaal / Paarthaale Paravasam / Indira

2. Boys / Indian / Iruvar / Karuthamma / Duet / Rhythm / En Swaasa Kaatre

3. Jeans / Mudhalvan / Muththu / Love Birds / Gentleman / Kadhalan

4. Sakkarakatti / Kangalaal Kaidhu Sei / Ratchagan / Kadhalar Dhinam / Kadhal
Virus / Enk 20 Unk 18 / New / Anbe Aaruyire

5. Sangamam / Silluni Oru Kadhal / Godfather / Azhagiya Tamil Magan / Sivaji /
Padayappa / Baba

6. Kizhakku Cheemayile / Uzhavan / Tajmahal / Andhi Manthaarai

7. Mr.Romeo / Vandicholai Chinraasu / Puthiya Mannargal / Pavithra