From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to stop Arreror.log

**
I created an escalation -- which is not working.  I disabled the escalation, however in the arerror.log this is still running.  Why is the escalation still running, even though it is disabled?  The errors are filling up our disk space fast.  Is there a way to stop this from writing to the arreror.log?

__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___