From: L. J. Head <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:29:56 PM
Subject: Re: Bunny tracker....

**
Wow...that was old
#  File exported Wed Sep 17 17:02:07 1997

You can almost feel it's age when looking at the values available in the drop downs...I want to say this is a 3.x export because it has no tabs and has a Default(Unix) view...still a good collection of fields though

L. J. Head
Software Engineer
Remedy Approved Consultant