From: William Rentfrow
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 7:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Help out a fellow lister...

Hi listers -

SuSe Linux has been dropped from the compatibility matrix for version 9.  We
are in talks with BMC to have it re-added but at this point it's up in the air.

It would help us out if you could up-vote the idea on the BMC Communities.
Here's the page:

https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/10430

Thanks ahead of time!

William Rentfrow