From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of theReel
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: updating ITSM support tickets on mobile devices

Thanks Shawn,

It seems we are both heading in the same direction, you are just further down
the road.

I will download the latest SmartIT version and give it a go - but from looking
at the BMC trail website I am not convinced it will fit our needs. Possibly
enough functionality for a trial like you are doing, but then I run the risk of
getting inundated with requests for enhancements. And not sure how multitenant
friendly it will be. The thought of deploying the mobile apps is also daunting.

I remember seeing a demo for BMC Mobility a while back and the android app
download screenshots looks like what I am after - but I need to see if that is
end of life or if it could possibly fit into our instance. Did you look into it
at all?

Thanks
Tony

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.