As I expected, no Hot Fix will be forthcoming for a pretty good reason....
It required a major re-work that gave us v 8.x!  I'm ok with that one.
We'll probably just stick with our workaround as we are hoping to move off
this platform and onto 9 sometime in the next year.

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
410-533-5367