Hi Fred and Jarl,

This is an external web service we are consuming, and the order of the
attributes does not seem to comply with the WSDL file we have loaded...

>From WSDL file:
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="http://www.abc.com/Schemas/abc.xsd";
 <xs:complexType name="INC_CreateType">
  <xs:sequence>
   <xs:element name="RequestID" type="xs:string"/>
   <xs:element name="MESSAGE_TYPE" type="xs:string"/>
   <xs:element name="MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xs:element name="MI_INC_countrySE" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xs:element name="MI_INC_sendtofaultix" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xs:element name="TIKSU_INC_ID" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
  </xs:sequence>
 </xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>

>From SOAP-envelope in arjavaplugin.log when calling the external web service:
<soapenv:Body><ns0:INC_Create xmlns:ns0="http://www.abc.com/Schemas/abc.xsd";>
  <ns0:RequestID/>
  <ns0:MESSAGE_TYPE>Update</ns0:MESSAGE_TYPE>
  <ns0:TIKSU_INC_ID>IM766314</ns0:TIKSU_INC_ID>
  <ns0:MI_INC_countrySE>SE</ns0:MI_INC_countrySE>
  <ns0:MI_INC_sendtofaultix>Yes</ns0:MI_INC_sendtofaultix>
  <ns0:MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE>NETWORK_INCIDENT</ns0:MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE>
</ns0:INC_Create></soapenv:Body>

As you see the MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE has a different order in the SOAP-message
than in the WSDL-file.

I will confess that I am not fully proficient in manually reading these files,
but I have shown you the only occurrence of MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE in the WSDL
file.

The abc.xsd referenced does not really exist. Could that have anything to do
with this? I would think not, but...

In any event the order in which things are sent comply with the order in which
the attributes show up in DevStudio.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se