From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Outbound WebService call attribute sequence

Hi Fred and Jarl,

This is an external web service we are consuming, and the order of the
attributes does not seem to comply with the WSDL file we have loaded...

From WSDL file:
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="http://www.abc.com/Schemas/abc.xsd";
 <xs:complexType name="INC_CreateType">
  <xs:sequence>
   <xs:element name="RequestID" type="xs:string"/>
   <xs:element name="MESSAGE_TYPE" type="xs:string"/>
   <xs:element name="MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xs:element name="MI_INC_countrySE" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xs:element name="MI_INC_sendtofaultix" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   <xs:element name="TIKSU_INC_ID" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
  </xs:sequence>
 </xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>

From SOAP-envelope in arjavaplugin.log when calling the external web service:
<soapenv:Body><ns0:INC_Create xmlns:ns0="http://www.abc.com/Schemas/abc.xsd";>
  <ns0:RequestID/>
  <ns0:MESSAGE_TYPE>Update</ns0:MESSAGE_TYPE>
  <ns0:TIKSU_INC_ID>IM766314</ns0:TIKSU_INC_ID>
  <ns0:MI_INC_countrySE>SE</ns0:MI_INC_countrySE>
  <ns0:MI_INC_sendtofaultix>Yes</ns0:MI_INC_sendtofaultix>
  <ns0:MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE>NETWORK_INCIDENT</ns0:MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE>
</ns0:INC_Create></soapenv:Body>

As you see the MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE has a different order in the SOAP-message
than in the WSDL-file.

I will confess that I am not fully proficient in manually reading these files,
but I have shown you the only occurrence of MI_INC_TICKET_TYPE in the WSDL
file.

The abc.xsd referenced does not really exist. Could that have anything to do
with this? I would think not, but...

In any event the order in which things are sent comply with the order in which
the attributes show up in DevStudio.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se