Hi,

I think I found the problem. If I "Reload" the WSDL and choose "Yes" to the
"Preserve Mapping" question, any new attributes will be added to the end.

I really thought I hade tried starting from scratch with a new Action before I
started this email discussion, but apparently I did a mistake...

I do not think that preserving a mapping is not the same thing as preserving
and old sequence order...

I have tested this in DevStudio 7.6.04 SP5 and 8.1.2.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):