Hi Sagar,

Our Freebies <http://softwaretoolhouse.com/freebies>  section gives you the
list of all OOTB Forms and fields in a 12Mb spreadsheet and CSV files.

This is generated by a utility bundled with Meta-Update
<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/index.html>  called
Meta-Schema.  You can generate this list with your customised forms and fields
with a trial license
<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/mupd_lic_req.html>  and Live
Install
<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/mupd_liveinstall.html>  of
Meta-Update.

Cheers,

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect
logoSthInc-sm

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:       Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and our  Freebies Section for
ITSM Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports,
migrations, in no time at all, without programming, without staging forms,
without merge workflow.

Meta-Archive does ITSM Archiving your way: with your forms and your
multi-tenant rules, treating each root request as the tree of data and forms
that it is it is.

Pre ITSM 7.6.04?  Clarify?  Roll your own?  No problem!

You can keep your valuable data!

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/