ARS 6.3, ITSM 5.5
Oracle 10x
SunOS

I've got a strange one folks, not really sure how to approach it.

2 days ago, something funky happened to my database.  Not really sure what
it was, but the DBA was able to eventually restore it.

Anyhoo....

Ever since then, I have 2 users (that I am aware of) who cannot log in
using the WUT (7.6.03) without first getting the

 "it appears that you are already logged into the system. Would you like us
to reset your account? (All reset requests will be tracked and you will
need to relogin)" message.

When I check the License console, they are not showing as logged in.
Additionally, if they click "Yes", it closes the client, but they continue
to get blocked with the message.  If, however, they just click the "x" on
the message window and go through this 3 times, they get in!

Remedy has been shut down and restarted on this machine twice, but they
continue to be blocked.  I considered using ARRELOAD, but I'm not sure that
will affect this situation.

Anybody have any ideas?

--
Warren R. Baltimore II