From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sivarama Velicheti
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Force Password Change on login not working

**
Hi,
        I have had a similar issue before. This problem was caused by reboot of
AR System Application servers and MidTier servers. Reboot of MidTier was
scheduled to start only 5 minutes after AR System server reboot, this time was
too low to completely boot up the Application Servers. This caused that force
change password configuration not to work via MidTier. If you check this
feature should work fine via the User Tool.
Thanks
Shiva Velicheti

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Fannin, Teresa S.
<teresa.s.fan...@accenturefederal.com<mailto:teresa.s.fan...@accenturefederal.com>>
 wrote:
**
I don’t have an answer but I am having the same issue.     I have a production
system and a dev system pretty much the same environment as you.  In Dev it
works in Prod it does not work.

Thanks,
Teresa