From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stone, Brian
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mystery People record

CTM:People support group assoc maybe?
________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of JD Hood [hood...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Before deleting the people record, did you remove the functional roles &
support group memberships? If not, then check the the FunctionalRole form
(can't recall the name offhand) for their name/login and clean up any records
found.

Hope this helps!
-JDHood

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Lockwood, Teresa