I need help troubleshooting a problem.  We're noticing Java spikes and frequent
(thousands per day) errors in the SHR:SHRCAI_SocialBridge form on our
production server.  However, we do NOT have the problem on our Dev server and I
need to know how to troubleshoot this.  This is causing performance problems.

The error we get in the "Return Message" field is this:

"error": "sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target"

I think this is apparently somehow tied to a JSON call to the Mongo database
but I have no idea how to find the code that is triggering or to figure out
WHICH certificates it is having a problem with.  I do see the error in the
arjavaplugin.log file but I can't find where the call is being made to initiate
the transaction to Mongo so I can see what server name it's invoking, etc, so I
know which certificate to check.

Also, as far as I can tell there is ZERO documentation on how the social bridge
works with updates to Incident Management.  There's workflow that triggers on a
Modify of an Incident where the status changes (but not on new - weird?) but
none of the logging I have done has shown anything invoking the call.

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25
Cell: 715-498-5056