From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jamie
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SHR:SHRCAI_SocialBride errors

The following community post is the best that I have seen on the documentation
between Remedy ITSM and MongoDB:

https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/myit/blog/2016/02/26/the-pulse-mongodb-social

What version of Smart IT are you using? We're on Smart IT 1.2 for Smart IT.  We
are on Sun Solaris for our AR servers and remember having some errors similar
to the ones you are seeing (don't believe they are the exact same).  Do you
have a multiple MongoDB replica set in prod compared to dev or are you using
any different security settings within MongoDB prod compared to dev?  I
remember having to change the social config file for our db_hosts to IP
addresses instead of host names when we implemented the MongoDB authentication
policy to correct some errors.