I randomly chose Customer when I first joined Communities since I was neither
category.

Perhaps with the new emphasis on Developers and the new developers.bmc.com they
can be talked into adding another category.

I think we are supposed to send a twitter to a blog on a facebook site to
increase the game score and that makes MyIT generate a change to the system if
it exceeds 3 cups of coffee … or I could just cc. Matt and see what he thinks
….. [see below where we need to be current or future customer or Partner, and
many of us don’t exactly fit that description]

Just finding my archives and WWRUG web sites to move them from the servers that
get turned off in 10 days. The arslist.org and arslist.com will be changed to
point to communities.

ARSList lives on if people are still posting on the new platform.

Cheers Dan