Since you are using HTTPS have you loaded the certificate into the keystore (or
told SoapUI which certificate to use)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Irving, Isabel (ACCESS LLP)
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Outlook Integration

Hello!

We're looking to create a room booking system which would also integrate with
Outlook.  We're on Outlook 2007 and Remedy 8.1.

My preference would be to use web services because that is tried and tested in
our environment.

Has anyone else tried this?

What we've tried so far is connecting to the Services.wsdl in SOAP UI.  If I
just put the wsdl URL in "Initial WSDL" field it prompts me for a username,
password and domain and after entering that, I get this error:

Error loading [https://webmail.access.uk.com/ews/Services.wsdl]:
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error:
Unexpected end of file after nul
I get EXACTLY the same error if I intentionally put in wrong credentials.

The email team have created a user for me to test with, and that user has
"exchange impersonation rights".  Is that necessary or should it also work if I
connect as myself (i.e. a normal outlook exchange user).

Any pointers?  I feel like this should be a straightforward operation but maybe
it isn't...

Thanks!
Isabel

Server Information
Application server version: 8.1.00 201301251157
Operating system: SunOS 5.10
On Sun Solaris virtual cluster

Database
Database version: 11.1.0.6.0 - 64bit Production
On Sun Solaris virtual cluster

Mid Tier Version
8.1.SP02 Patch 001 201505281150 Hotfix
Installation Directory