From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SERVER keyword in Filters

Hi,

If you export your filters to a def file, you can just search for the server
name to find the locations. The server name is typically not used that much for
other stuff.

You can even use RRR|DefSearch to get a list of matching objects:
https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrDefSearch

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se