That's a really interesting idea! Thanks for sharing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Terry Bootsma
Sent: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 6:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Securing Sensitive WO Information

While entry row-level access can do what you want, I've implemented something
different that might meet your needs and you may want to think about. I've
created a special type of Work Log (Secure Work Log) and only allowed users
with certain permissions to view, report, etc. on this type of work log entry.
This has the benefit of having people being able to interact with the
application and entry (Incident/Change/Work Order) as a whole without the pain
of hiding/unhiding/etc. the entry as it is passed between various groups.  Any
"secure" information needs to be put into the request via the "Secure Work Log"
entry.  This might work in your situation, based upon your requirements.

Something to think about.

Terry