Mark,

Its a fresh installation. I have 7.6.04(On Linux) in another system and
9.1.03(On windows) on another system. I have installed alert client on
windows machine where I have installed 9.1.03 and I can see alert tool
poping up notifications. As you mentioned, it seems a problem with the
server negotiating a connection with your client.  What exactly you are
looking for setup so that I pass that information.

Thanks
Pavan