Radhika,
To retrieve an attachment from the source server you need to do two calls,
one from an entry perspective to get the file name and size, and another
from a getblob to get the actual attachment info....then when moving the
attachment to the remote system you need to do the opposite setBlob....I
don't think you then need to do the setEntry....are you doing the setBlob
on the destination system?