From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kevin M
Candelaria
Sent: 19 January 2018 19:18
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: First name displayed twice in contact field.

Hello Listers,

I have an interesting issue. I am using 9.1.04 and MyIT Digital Work Place
3.5

I created an SRD with an AOT that has an incident template, to create an
incident in a specific support group.

The SRD is working fine and creating the incident but the contact field has
the customer first name listed twice.

Kevin, Kevin

when I mouse over it's my proper record, not sure why that's happening. any
ideas where to start to look to troubleshoot this?

---