Von: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Thomas
Miskiewicz
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018 18:17
An: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Betreff: Re: Loadbalancer traffic distribution question

They don’t have logging running because of the massive data load. But the LB
guy sent me the attached screenshot saying that it shows that all three nodes
get an equal amount of requests.

If they really do, the I wonder why on one of the nodes I only see 2, 3 users
and and on the others an equal amount. Those 3 users are BTW AR Admin and two
technical users. Wired. Also speaking of amount of users I check the license
usage. Not aware of any other way checking. Are you?
[cid:image001.jpg@01D39B8A.F3B369D0]

On Feb 1, 2018, at 5:07 PM, LJ LongWing