Thank you all for your valuable contributions!

We asked to remove the persistence on the LB and we no see an even distribution
of users on all AR Server.

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Configuring+a+load+balancer+with+a+firewall%2C+web+servers%2C+a+second+load+balancer%2C+and+multiple+AR+System+servers

<https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Configuring+a+load+balancer+with+a+firewall,+web+servers,+a+second+load+balancer,+and+multiple+AR+System+servers>

For versions 7.6.04 or later, BMC recommends configuring the load balancer that
is located between the web servers and BMC Remedy AR System servers without
setting a sticky bit.

Thomas