Wondering if anyone can help us figure out how to query for Incidents that have
been re-opened.  We thought we could do this by using the Kick_Back Count field
but it seems to reset the count after the Incident is closed and we also get
strange results were incidents we would expect to match the query do not.
Anyway, wondering if anyone has a better way to find incidents that have been
re-opened.  We are using version 9.1.3.  Basically we want to run a query
against all incidents that will list any that have been resolved and then moved
back to an active status.  I appreciate any tips you can provide. :)

Todd Arner
Systems Administrator III
Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be protected
under state or federal law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please forward the
communication to no...@glhec.org immediately and destroy or delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions
concerning this message, please contact the sender.