Thanks Gavin, I have gone through multiple products. Alderstone's CMT seems
to be idle but tools procurement is really a big process. So looking for
any experiences who have performed this with the help of DBA's and if any
issues/risk for doing same. Biggest issue seems to be how LOBs are handled.

Thanks,
Vinod Gaidhani.