David:

You should add a bullet in the source of that snippet that this does
not apply to using a browser and user tool from the same IP.  If a
user has a floating license, two tokens will be allocated if using the
mid-tier and user tool from the same ip; if the user has a fixed
license, they will be asked if they want to override the session.
This still applies to the current/latest release (7.0.01 patch 001).

Axton Grams