From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tue 10/04/07 11:42
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: ARS 7.0.1, CMDB 2.0.1 and version 7 apps...

That is something I'd be interested to know as well.. So far I know that the
Share Properties form and the html log file is a good measure to see if the
install is successful. Also if the log file is useful to browse through to
see if there were any points of failures..

But it would be good if there were some standard tests to check the
integrity of the installations as you go through that process. Beats finding
out something was wrong much later...

I spoke to Remedy support this evening to discuss that but could not get any
of their CMDB application experts but hopefully will get one tomorrow..

Joe