  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Prefetch ITSM to mid-tier

**
Several months ago, Axton mentioned that a perl script to prefetch the
forms and applications to the Mid-Tier server was included in the
Mid-Tier 7 installation.  I found the sample script (prefetchConfig.xml)
in the C:Program Files\AR System\Mid-Tier\WEB-INF\classes directory, and
I have made the modifications I believe to be necessary to prefetch the
applications and forms I want, but what I don't see is how to execute
the script.

It's probably easy for you Perl divers out there - care to help me out?

Rick Cook
it___