From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of DEVA ANANDH
Sent: Thu 6/28/2007 9:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Reg : Remedy Automation Tool

**
Hi all,

Does anybody knows any Testing automation Software for the REMEDY client. If so
plz let me know. We are in the process of writing the VB scripts for the Remedy
Client Automation. Before this, We had tried the "Test Partner" and some other
automation testing tools. But nothing was worked as expected.

Expecting your quick reply!

Cheers,
Dev..

privileged.