Hi All,

We have built a new physical test  AR Server with
exactly the same configuration as Production server
and the same type of OS and database .
We have the following suite of Remedy Products
installed in our new test environment which is also
exactly the same as our production environment.

AR Server version 7.0.00 Patch 002 200610161323.
The CMDB version is 1.1.0 patch 003.
The Asset management version is 6.0. patch 1413.
HelpDesk version 6.0
Database: Microsoft SQL-Server 2000

We want to restore the production database to this
newly built test server and need guidelines/process to
do a restore on the test server which currently just
has the data and the workflow objects from the fresh
application installation.

So can you please provide instructions with any
precautions (general aswell CMDB specific ) to do a
database restore from Production to newly built Test
server?

Thanks,
Mohan