I took one at a local vendor here in Houston and it was pretty good.  It
was a 2.5 day course, where the last day had the exam prior to lunch.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray T.
        Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:33 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: BMC's Web Based ITIL Training Course vs Others'

        **
        Listers,
        I am trying to figure out the best place to take web based ITIL
Foundation course. BMC's seems to be a terrible deal.

        BMC offers Web Based ITIL Foundation course for US $499, with 16
hours of course material, no exam. It appears that the course is hosted
at itsmcampus.com.

http://services.bmc.com/education/register/class_details.cfm?orgin=Custo
mer&IDc=1&cid=90174166.0

        Going to itsmcampus.com directly redirects you to
campus.itpreneurs.com
<http://campus.itpreneurs.com/itpreneurs/catalog/catalog_cart.aspx> ,
where a course with similar name and 16 hours of instructions, PLUS 1
hour for certification exam is available for $299.

http://campus.itpreneurs.com/itpreneurs/catalog/catalog_detail.aspx?prod
uctId=31&tabId=0

<http://campus.itpreneurs.com/itpreneurs/catalog/catalog_detail.aspx?pro
ductId=31&tabId=0>
        Is BMC's 16 hour course material the same as itpreneurs.com's?
The price difference is huge. Is BMC offering other's course at an
almost 100% markup?

        TIA.
        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___