-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Version 7.0.01 Patch 005 for BMC ARS - Server running on
Solaris

Frans,

Just finished install of v7.1 ARS server, with Incident + Problem
v7.0.2 and I applied ITSM patch 005. It had errors. I opened a Support
issue with BMC and they walked me though how to recover/fix the known
errors. Not a big deal, but it still cost me about two business days.
(So expect at least that much of a delay for your time line too.)

Oh.. and if you have SLM to install... you have to install SLM then
RERUN the patch 005 installer again. ( A very strange thing to do in
ARS land... but that is what the manual and Tech support say should
work....)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)