________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 - Demo Server

**
I can't recall seeing any of my customers say that it was set up in a
way that really matched how they currently use "on-call".  Some of the
architecture and naming needs to be updated to fit how people do it now
vs. 5 years ago, when it was probably quite adequate.

So, props for having that functionality, but they need to make it more
flexible to fit the many ways that companies could use it.

Rick