Hi Craig,

I would suggest looking at your applications and how they are designed
before throwing more money at your hardware.

As suggested, the API+SQL+FLTR+ESCL-logs will show where your server is
spending it's energy. It may be a few really bad select-statements that
fail to utilize your indexes, but it can just as well be a lot of
semi-bad-statements. It is often easy to fix, but may sometimes require
significant redesign of your applications.

You will find a few key things to look for in the performance tuning
presentation I did at UKRUG in 2006: http://rrr.se/doc/rrrukrug2006.pdf

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.