Rick,

Status is in the input mapping.

Fred,

I have set the minOcc to 1 and Nillable to True.

Here is the WS request I'm sending and the response back:

Request:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:urn="urn:HPD_Help_Desk">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:AuthenticationInfo>
         <urn:userName>Demo</urn:userName>
         <urn:password></urn:password>
      </urn:AuthenticationInfo>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:OpGetAllStatus_And_Priority>
         <urn:TSN.IM_HelpDesk-DropDown-Priority>Critical -
1</urn:TSN.IM_HelpDesk-DropDown-Priority>
         <urn:Status></urn:Status>
      </urn:OpGetAllStatus_And_Priority>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Response:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultstring>ERROR (4558): Qualification line error;</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/";>ITSSTX3D3BMCWEB01.dev.rel3.tac.dti.terrestar.net</ns1:hostname>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Keep in mind, this operation only has two fields.

Mike