From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Engine Out of Box

**
Neither does my client here - and we are on windows.. But if it is critical
that you need that dependency, its not hard to do from the registry if you are
on windows..

I do not see it as a priority for us here as we have bigger issues than that
:-) that we are dealing with..

If you need to know how let me know..

Cheers

Joe