Agreed.

The answer to a couple of questions doesn't help:

1) Can XXXX be done in Remedy?
Answer: Yes
Doesn't matter what XXXX is, could be run a floor waxer,
it can probably be done. Just how, and is Remedy really the correct tool.

2) How do you do XXXX in Remedy?
Answer: 1..N where N is rarely less than 5, and usually contains one or more
best practice solutions

It is really the ability to recognize what the question is asking, depends
on a good question of course,
and the ability to discuss various methods and reach an reasonable solution.

However, this does require that whoever is doing the interviewing really
knows their stuff,
and makes it difficult for Human Resources to do screening.

... Daniel
p.s. and I still use TR. sometimes and perhaps I shouldn't I'll double check
:-)

  _____